WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleh......and stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firalis
Scout
Scout

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Bleh......and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Bleh......and stuff   Bleh......and stuff EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Sorry about the time away from game, folks. Ellien and I needed a break after the whole raid crap, and that dissolved into us getting trapped by my teaching, her school and my school (who would have thought University would be so HARD. ;-P)

Anyhow, logged on tonight to find out our 10 man has dissolved, so we're bummed. Prolly work on someone besides Fir and Ellien for a while when we get some time to get back on the game (hopefully after this week, when I'm making up all the tests I'd procrastinated on until the last minute.....*Innocent Whistle*
Back to top Go down
Bolshka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Bolshka

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Bleh......and stuff   Bleh......and stuff EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:23 am

No worries, comrade. I had a bit of that myself, took a break and it did wonders to revitalize my priorities outside the game. Sometimes ya just need to disconnect from the intertewbs.
Back to top Go down
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bleh......and stuff   Bleh......and stuff EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:56 am

Aww, sorry to hear that, bro. I'm sure another one will come back up, or you'll get another member or two and refresh it. Taking a break to another alt is always a good thing when you get disappointed or irritated. After all, that's what I'm doing. My stupid rogue(s)...well, my DK makes up for it. Smile

Definitely gotta deal with the RL first, life gets so busy sometimes you can't focus at the game. It's not anything weird, no matter what other players act like Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleh......and stuff   Bleh......and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleh......and stuff
Page 1 of 1