WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upgraded Oculus Loot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyCelt
Legionnaire
Legionnaire
CrazyCelt

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Upgraded Oculus Loot Empty
PostSubject: Upgraded Oculus Loot   Upgraded Oculus Loot EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 am

Blue quote -

Quote :
To encourage players not to shy away from the many invigorating adventures to be had in The Oculus, we have applied a change to enhance the rewards players are provided when selected for this dungeon via the Random Heroic option in the Dungeon Finder. Once Ley-Guardian Eregos is defeated, one loot bag per character will be provided in his chest in addition to the current rewards. Each loot bag will offer players rare gems, two additional Emblems of Triumph, and a chance of being rewarded the Reins of the Blue Drake. These fine treasures could be yours should you honor your fellow party members by besting the challenges contained within The Oculus! Keep in mind, however, that these extra loot bags will only be awarded to each party member if Oculus is selected by the Dungeon Finder when players choose the Random Heroic option.

In light of this change, the Reins of the Azure Drake will now have a chance of dropping in both 10- and 25-player versions of The Eye of Eternity.
Back to top Go down
Bolshka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Bolshka

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded Oculus Loot   Upgraded Oculus Loot EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:49 pm

I never found Oculus particularly difficult, just tedious. I like the idea of incentive though, maybe all the mouth-breathing whiners will stick around long enough to finish the instance.

I heard they cleaned up Halls of Reflection a bit, too. I rather liked the challenge of it, hopefully it's a subtle change.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCelt
Legionnaire
Legionnaire
CrazyCelt

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded Oculus Loot   Upgraded Oculus Loot EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Gear level mainly along with waves of ghosts fights. Less Mages, reduced Flamestrike damage, reduced Shield Slam stun time.

People are already reporting they can no longer get into H HoR with the same or better gear.
Back to top Go down
Bolshka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Bolshka

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded Oculus Loot   Upgraded Oculus Loot EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 am

What made that instance a solid beyotch was the double-mage scenario. They gang up on the healer and it's over.

I have run it a few times since the changes and it's much more tolerable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded Oculus Loot   Upgraded Oculus Loot Empty

Back to top Go down

Upgraded Oculus Loot
Page 1 of 1