WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geliis' Priest Bubble Macro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AZURITE
Admin
AZURITE

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Geliis' Priest Bubble Macro Empty
PostSubject: Geliis' Priest Bubble Macro   Geliis' Priest Bubble Macro EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:04 am

One of the biggest disadvantages of Power Word: Shield is that you have to target yourself while trying to grind mobs by yourself. This simple macro bound to a key makes it as simple as breathing.

/cast [target=NAME] Power Word: Shield

Replace NAME with the name of your character and away you go.

Last edited by AZURITE on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warcroft.darkbb.com
AZURITE
Admin
AZURITE

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Geliis' Priest Bubble Macro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geliis' Priest Bubble Macro   Geliis' Priest Bubble Macro EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:04 am

Bolshka's reply:

I never experienced that problem after 2.0 implemented the self-cast option. If you have no target selected it defaults to you for things like PWS, Fort, DS, etc.

I remember the day you had to use CT to get that kind of functionality. Now CT gets the derisive title of "bloatware" from most raiders.

I STILL LOVE YOU CT! Your new mail options are keen!

Just remember, all you followers of the Priestly path: Shield a Warrior/Druid at the last possible OMGHEGONNADIE moment. The shield absorbs damage, thus impedes rage generation, thus hamstrings the ability to spam abilities. Renew, Renew, Renew!

I mention this because I helped a friendly Priest out while grinding around with Lyranda and he was spam-shielding me. Helpful but... not. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://warcroft.darkbb.com

Geliis' Priest Bubble Macro
Page 1 of 1