WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the New Warcroft!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Welcome to the New Warcroft! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the New Warcroft!   Welcome to the New Warcroft! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:38 am

Welcome to the NEW Warcroft forum.

Lookit all this functionality! Woot!

- Bones
Back to top Go down
Bolshka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Bolshka

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Warcroft!   Welcome to the New Warcroft! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:18 am

Just wanted to give Sil props for doing this, she really put some time and effort into hunting a new place down that had the features we wanted. On top of that she took the time and effort to transfer over 170 pertinent posts from the old forum.

Major kudos, babe. The new place is nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Duck
Scout
Scout
Duck

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Warcroft!   Welcome to the New Warcroft! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 am

I as well would like to throw out some nods and applause and other hullaballoo to you Kilsh! This looks great. I also would like to apologize for my undergoing absence. Life is throwing a few curve balls at me right now that leave me unable to jump back in game. I am bound and determined however to return as soon as I can create a new balance in this unforseen chaos. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bolshka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Bolshka

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Warcroft!   Welcome to the New Warcroft! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:51 pm

Hey there, Duck! I was wondering what became of you. No worries, comrade. We'll be around. Just be sure to nab WOTLK, 4srs!!!
Back to top Go down
Shavan

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Warcroft!   Welcome to the New Warcroft! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:43 pm

So who is Azurite? Is that just an admin name?

Nice job Sil. very nice Smile Course I really liked my "join" date in the old forum *sniffle* But I think I can live. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Warcroft!   Welcome to the New Warcroft! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:46 pm

Duck wrote:
I as well would like to throw out some nods and applause and other hullaballoo to you Kilsh! This looks great. I also would like to apologize for my undergoing absence. Life is throwing a few curve balls at me right now that leave me unable to jump back in game. I am bound and determined however to return as soon as I can create a new balance in this unforseen chaos. Shocked

Thanks! It's okay that you're gone. We've just eaten the brownies we were saving for you. We'll make more.

Laughing

At least you're here to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Warcroft!   Welcome to the New Warcroft! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Shavan wrote:
So who is Azurite? Is that just an admin name?

Nice job Sil. very nice Smile Course I really liked my "join" date in the old forum *sniffle* But I think I can live. Very Happy

Thanks!

Azurite is the admin's name. He's a nicely suited body to do grunt work, as to not confuse anyone on whose policy what might be. Plus he spares issues with logins. It's all just background there. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

Yeah, the old forum had better ranks, join dates, etc....

....But this one has "View posts since last visit". That damned "Today's posts" on the old "new" forum was a piece of crap, and none of us check THAT often. That was the main spur to move, besides the crap interface the old one had and the limited abilities I had to change things. This one is so much smoother and cleaner and has so much more stuff we can do, as users AND admin. I really like the little "Actions" button on the top right, the imbedding procedures, the little BBcode ?...closing tags....It just has all these fantastic features over all.

In time, this one will be even better than the old one. More information I hope, stabilized to help everyone out. Gotta get in there and post post post!Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlayne
Scout
Scout

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Warcroft!   Welcome to the New Warcroft! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Howdy. And smiles for the Kilshe for doing this.

Duck, that avatar pic is DISTURBING!!!

Kilshe, make sure he's not getting vegetable brownies, ok?

Woo hoo, just what we need, more crokolisks Fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the New Warcroft!   Welcome to the New Warcroft! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New Warcroft!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WARCROFT :: Miscellaneous :: General-
Jump to: