WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Bank And Users

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redleaf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Redleaf

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Guild Bank And Users Empty
PostSubject: Guild Bank And Users   Guild Bank And Users EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:58 am

I feel the need to bring this Up
Redleaf is getting up to a higher level
And I feel that I should not Have to
go to My Main to try to Obtain supplies
If Available from Guild Bank

Is there a particular reason that if
she drops gold in bank she can not get any back

I am not sure if Kaylind can get any back either

That is why I have not put much back in lately
Back to top Go down
Redleaf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Redleaf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank And Users   Guild Bank And Users EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:33 am

OK sorry for that last post

I noticed today that she can now get 5 stacks

Thank you for that it will help a lot

It just seem that the last time before she was not getting
any to withdraw
Back to top Go down
Bolshka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Bolshka

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank And Users   Guild Bank And Users EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:36 am

The reason we limited bank access was to limit the possible damage from account hacks. We've had two people get their account yanked, one incident hit the Engines bank rather hard.

Let's say you have 5 alts, all of which can take out 10 items and 50g... that's enough to wipe out the entire bank if your account got hacked. Having only ONE character with that kind of access limits the possible damage.

I'd like to say it's a rare thing, but since two of my dear friends and four others in the near vicinity of my raiding crew got hacked… discretion is the better part of not getting looted blind.

There's no wait-time for mail between characters, fortunately, and if you hit the limit it's no problem to tap someone else to draw it out for you… including gold!

You've contributed a great deal to the guild, Kay, it truly is appreciated. I hope you understand the reasons for such limitations.
Back to top Go down
Redleaf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Redleaf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank And Users   Guild Bank And Users EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Thanks for writing back
Was just having a bad moment
Did not mean to blabbler or is it blubber on

I have got Red up in enchanting and tailoring
And it is getting somewhat hard to find the
right stuff to DE

She can't do the above 60 DE stuff yet but can do high
40 and I think some of the 50 stuff so If need some help
in DE I can get Red to do some and maybe get some more levels
out of it too.
Back to top Go down
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank And Users   Guild Bank And Users EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Absolutely. It's not a measure of distrust with our guildies whatsoever, it's simply to limit the possibility of loss if we get a guildie hacked again.

Last time we only lost five items (though expensive ones..) and a little bit of gold in NF. EoH lost 30 or more items, and substantially more gold. And the main reason for so little in NF was I had the limitations set before, where as Bolshka hadn't in EoH. Those hacker guys grab everything they can, sadly, from all your alts and your guild and anything they can reach. Them, I don't trust. You guys, I do.

I had been considering upping the limits per Rank, and consequently I intended to change level of rank of many of the alts in guild. Particularly Kay's and Gel's since they are the most active and most productive.

Hence why you saw Redleaf could pull things out suddenly when she couldn't before. I will make a new slice of how it works, just for ease's sake, considering that really only four of us work mainly on Alliance right now in guild. I get annoyed with it myself, but I really don't want us ripped off. I'm sorry that it frustrates, really, I am.

Let me take a look at how much is an "acceptable loss" level, if we get hacked, and change things accordingly. The Officers will still have more privileges than anyone else, but others will have more than they have had previous.
Back to top Go down
Redleaf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Redleaf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank And Users   Guild Bank And Users EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:48 am

Sorry to bring this up again
Is the repair locked
Kay put in gold and not being
able to repair or get any back
Back to top Go down
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank And Users   Guild Bank And Users EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Nothing was locked. Everything was opened more. In fact, I guess just to solve the problem, whomever and whatever can mess with it. It's not worth the stress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank And Users   Guild Bank And Users Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Bank And Users
Page 1 of 1