WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rogue Level 75 Ability! YOWXA!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolshka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Bolshka

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-30

New Rogue Level 75 Ability!  YOWXA! Empty
PostSubject: New Rogue Level 75 Ability! YOWXA!   New Rogue Level 75 Ability!  YOWXA! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 am

The developers are still tooling all of the classes for WOTLK. I'm quite impressed with the ideas coming forth, it looks like all of the classes are getting a thorough retooling.

One of the more encouraging abilities for Rogues I've seen thus far is thus:

Quote :
Tricks of the Trade: The current party or raid member becomes the target of your Tricks of the Trade. The threat caused by your next attack and all actions taken for 6 sec afterwards will be transferred to the target. In addition, all damage caused by the target is increased by 15% during this time. 30 sec cooldown.

Surprise! Smile

Yes, this is the new group/raid utility ability. We haven’t put any stacking protection on it yet but we’ll need one type of solution or other to prevent the need for 5 rogue Trick rotations. Note also that you cannot use this ability on yourself.)

So Rogues will have some SERIOUS threat transferring ability and it ALSO boosts all damage done by the recipient.

Finally, the Rogue brings more to the table than just stabbing. Congrats, you sneaky bastards!
Back to top Go down
CrazyCelt
Legionnaire
Legionnaire
CrazyCelt

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-01

New Rogue Level 75 Ability!  YOWXA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rogue Level 75 Ability! YOWXA!   New Rogue Level 75 Ability!  YOWXA! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:54 am

I've been looking at this since it was posted the other day. A great way for Rogues to help MT/OT hold aggro away from healers and other casters.
Back to top Go down

New Rogue Level 75 Ability! YOWXA!
Page 1 of 1