WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All is well...so far

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlayne
Scout
Scout

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-01

All is well...so far Empty
PostSubject: All is well...so far   All is well...so far EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:16 pm

Hi Guild family,

I'm ok down south of Houston. Ike is now starting ashore, we are staying home, boarded up. No water up on us yet. We're not that close to the creak. It's roaring wind but we have electricity.

I won't be killing things tonight, it would be my luck I would be killing about the time the electricity went out. Roseamorte would wake up dead.

Please keep a good thought for those of us in the Houston area until we can get back to questing for the perfect set of gear...

Hugs
Roseamorte
Azzatha
and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: All is well...so far   All is well...so far EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:58 am

Charlayne is without power at her home, so she is staying with a friend. She might be around just to detox herself, but it's gonna be a while til she's on stable again. Her city got hit really hard, and her mayor is saying 'lots of work'. So she'll be back soon! Try to keep you all posted in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: All is well...so far   All is well...so far EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Charlayne has her power back and is back at home. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All is well...so far   All is well...so far Empty

Back to top Go down

All is well...so far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WARCROFT :: Miscellaneous :: General-
Jump to: