WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DKs and the Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-07-01

DKs and the Forum Empty
PostSubject: DKs and the Forum   DKs and the Forum EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:37 am

First, we need to add this class to classes. Haha

Secondly, DKs need to be nerfed. I mean, a level below the Elite's level (marked level), and stompppppppppppppped on it.

Banthar, by the by.

Now he's roaming killing two and three of the same level as him.

Nevermind, don't nerf him. I'll just keep playing him to 80.
Back to top Go down
Bolshka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Bolshka

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-30

DKs and the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: DKs and the Forum   DKs and the Forum EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:10 pm

No doubt there will be nerfing and balancing done but I think the concept behind the DK is so strong that you'll still be tackling elites with relative ease.

They shine very well in a vacuum of solo grinding/questing - perhaps more than any other class. I'm astounded how well they tackle encounters and there is very little downtime (if any at all).

Their performance in a raid is on-par with well geared classes.

I've seen 'em roll in heroics, 10-man, and 25-man settings… not once did they top the damage meters. Hunters and Mages still own that spot, followed by Warlocks and Shadow Priests (at least on AoE trash).

They make fine AoE tanks, that much is for damn sure. I also like how a Priest's Devouring Plague counts as a disease on the target for them to spread using Contagion. Wink

There's currently problems gearing up a DK knight due to itemization but recent and incoming patches plan on alleviating this somewhat.

I'm nearly 70 with mine and thus far it's two thumbs up. Fun class.
Back to top Go down

DKs and the Forum
Page 1 of 1