WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam Raimi, Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrazyCelt
Legionnaire
Legionnaire
CrazyCelt

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Sam Raimi, Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Sam Raimi, Shaman   Sam Raimi, Shaman EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:24 am

http://www.ripten.com/2010/06/25/sam-raimi-has-level-72-world-of-warcraft-character-dylan4422/

Sam Raimi, the filmmaker behind Evil Dead and the Spider-Man films, has revealed that he has a level 72 character in Blizzard’s MMO World of Warcraft.

He didn’t reveal what race or class his character was, which sucks, because that would make it all the more hilarious. He did say his previous level 29 Shaman was deleted by accident. But by God, he picked up the pieces of his shattered life and regained those 29 levels, and then 43 more.

Raimi, for those who don’t know, is also helming the World of Warcraft movie. I don’t play the game regularly, so I don’t have a lot invested in the project, but I initially thought Raimi was an odd choice. Now that I know he’s a fan of the game, it seems like a much better idea.

Raimi called the world (of Warcraft) “incredibly, engrossingly terrifying,” something big bossman Chad Lakkis can probably attest to. Don’t expect him to comment soon, though. He probably fainted when I mentioned World of Warcraft and Spider-Man in the same article.
Back to top Go down

Sam Raimi, Shaman
Page 1 of 1