WARCROFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Forum for World of Warcraft

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Stuff in 3.1.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyCelt
Legionnaire
Legionnaire
CrazyCelt

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-01

New Stuff in 3.1.0 Empty
PostSubject: New Stuff in 3.1.0   New Stuff in 3.1.0 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:04 am

Quote :
A new recipe has been added to cooking trainers for making Black Jelly, using several Borean Man 'O War as ingredients. While it looks disgusting, it restores more health and mana than the highest level food
Quote :
Flint and Tinder is no longer necessary for creating a campfire. You're just that resourceful!
Quote :
Ingredients such as Spices, Apples, and the like have been removed from most cooking recipes.
Quote :
Players no longer need to complete the Clamlette Surprise quest to gain Artisan cooking. The quest now offers the unique recipe, Clamlette Magnifique. If you already completed the quest, you can visit Dirge Quickcleave in Gadgetzan to learn this recipe (for free).

This is neat -
Quote :
Grub now sells the Dig Rat Stew recipe to players who completed the quest.

And this -
Quote :
Prospector Khazgorm, found in Bael Modan in southern Barrens, now sells the recipe for Dig Rat Stew to the Alliance.

And, meh, -
Quote :
You no longer need to learn cooking from books. The trainers have finally done their reading and are able to teach you the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Kilshevex
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kilshevex

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-07-01

New Stuff in 3.1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stuff in 3.1.0   New Stuff in 3.1.0 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 pm

O.o

Good for the Borean's, I hate throwing away fish for a cheap price.

Good for removing the 'extras' to cooking.

Wish I hadn't completed the cooking quest on every damned character I had before that:P
Back to top Go down

New Stuff in 3.1.0
Page 1 of 1